Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hooray for Arm & Hammer unscented deodorant

This post although embarrassing is one I wanted to share. 

I'm a sweater, not a fountain of sweat like the guy on the commercial but I do sweat more now than I ever did when I was younger and worked out.  I love shower gels and I tell ya there is nothing more frustrating than finding a wonderful shower gel only to have it over powered or mingled in with your scented deodorant.  Clinical strength deodorants with a scent make no sense to me, if I need clinical strength to keep me dry then the last thing I want is my sweat mingled with the scent from the deodorant,lol.

I want my antiperspirant/deodorant to be quiet about doing its job (unscented),  I don't want it to co-mingle with the body gel I just showered in or the perfume I decided to wear today.

For years I've lived frustrated because my scented clinical strength deodorant seemed to make me smell as if I had not bathed in a few days, eww, even if I had just stepped out of the shower a few hours ago. I tried multiple brands and had the same results with all, a smell orgy.

Recently it dawned on me I needed to have protection with baking soda in it to stay drier. Deodorant hunting I went a week ago and found Arm and Hammer UNSCENTED, hurray! I'm not afraid to sit between two people any more, I can wear a dab of my wonderful perfumes again or slather on the shower gel while in the shower with out fear of a stifling smell orgy when I am out in public.

Thanks for reading
Tina D.
TD Gift Solutions, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment